Vin's Geometric Unit Iocns CMRT

Vinnart

1538041062_CMRedThunder2022-02-0120-36-25-50.thumb.jpg.0a852100b7cc7d30bf5f2e52412572f9.jpg

Here is my latest set for CMRT shown in Veteran so you can see both sides HQ icons available. If you are familiar with my other sets it uses distinctive geometric shapes for different units same as the others.

The set updates from a previous set I did long ago with my latest refinements. It includes a choice or green (default) or blue set for Allies, and a red set for Axis. To change go into "spotted" folder and cut "z" off green and add it to front of blue icons folder instead.

The FOW icons are grey(Germans), and Khaki (default), or Olive(Soviets)

The HQ Icons default are a red star on green(Soviets), and German cross on red (Ger). See pic. There are other HQ variants for Soviets to choose from like Hammer and Sickle  ect... (see pic below) You can also use the vanilla black HQ flag too. To change HQ icon to use if you want go into the HQ icon folder and cut the "z" at the front of one folders name and paste in front of the name of the one you want to use. Look at pic and see the "z" added to front of names now chosen. That makes it choose that folder instead of another.

BONUS! Comes with my arrow base mod, and easy vis command buttons that highlight the order color when hovered over. Two choices full color or just color outline. Again take the "z" in name from one and paste into name of folder you want to use. Default is outline.

You can use what you want. All set up to cherry pick, but think you will like defaults I have set.

Enjoy,

Vin

TO USE: Put the folders inside the game's "mod" folder found in the "Battlefront" folder in your "documents" folder.

Here is path -\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Red Thunder\User Data\Mods

Caetepture.thumb.JPG.1180cf4bc414cafc6ba417eb2df26f07.JPG

Vin Geometric Icons CMRT.rar

Edited by Vinnart