UI portraits

Thank you.

You must create a "Z" folder in the game's "data" file where you can drop the ".bmp" files (except the .jpeg pict). This is standard procedure for all other mods. The "mod" folder of the game contains the tools to compress bmp and other mods in ".brz" file or open the original ".brz" files and those of the modders

I also did the mod portraits for CMBN (all module) and FB (the links are in the relevant forum).

23 minutes ago, laurent 22 said:

Thank you.

You must create a "Z" folder in the game's "data" file where you can drop the ".bmp" files (except the .jpeg pict). This is standard procedure for all other mods. The "mod" folder of the game contains the tools to compress bmp and other mods in ".brz" file or open the original ".brz" files and those of the modders

I also did the mod portraits for CMBN (all module) and FB (the links are in the relevant forum).

No, you can put mods in the mods folder and they work.  All my mods for all my games are in my mods folders now except maybe Afghanistan because it's different.  But just for fun I made a z folder in my User Data folder and dropped them there.  It still seems off.  I only get the russian motor infantry even for tank drivers?  It's just using one portrait for everything and not differentiating.  But...upon further experimentation it just appears to be that way.  I loaded up a Crossing the Dneiper save with your mod and without and it just uses the Russian Motor Infantry portrait for everyone either way.  Cool though!  I like yours better!

Yes you are right about the "mod" folder which I confused with the "mod tools" folder, sorry. I also noticed that the portraits are few because they are restricted to the army branches( usa: Infantry Brigade, Stryker Brigade, Armored Brigade. Russian: Motor Rifle Brigade, Tank Brigade).

9 minutes ago, laurent 22 said:

Yes you are right about the "mod" folder which I confused with the "mod tools" folder, sorry. I also noticed that the portraits are few because they are restricted to the army branches( usa: Infantry Brigade, Stryker Brigade, Armored Brigade. Russian: Motor Rifle Brigade, Tank Brigade).

Yep, been playing around with them and this seems to be correct!  Still love the mod!  It's much better.