BOLT ACTION CAMPAIGN BOOKS...? Anybody got any of these?

kohlenklau

Although I do admit I never seem to have enough time to finish ALL the scenarios I am working on...I always have my eye out for inputs to make more CM scenarios. Some kind of mental issue there I am sure. Maybe like plastic model hobbyists with boxes and boxes of unbuilt not yet built models?

Does anybody have any of these Bolt Action Campaign books? Do they describe some good scenarios that might translate well to CMRT, CMFI, etc. ...?

51bsirs5z2L._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg51Gt4lvoJUL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg

Edited by kohlenklau

Hi Kohlenklau:

As you are aware, I have been doing a series, 82nd Airborne in Normandy, which concentrates on the area around La Fiere and west of that position. Would you be interested in expanding that work east of la Fiere to the combats north of , south of, and 'at' St. Mere Eglise?  Just an idea.

• 5 weeks later...