Mod that reduces moiré patterns on ploughed fields

uP0MbQR.jpg

I got a request in another thread for this mod. All credits goes to Kieme for the ground texture that was a part of his Black Sea terrain mod. I have just added "mini" textures that matches the size of the FB stock ones as well as making one for the [cold] mod tag used in FB. Those textures are slightly desaturated and made a bit lighter to create a colder feel.

Download here for now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8l4xuykq3nad1t/FB Ploughed fields less moiré.zip?dl=0

@Bootie: please upload to CMMODS when you find the time. I'll keep it in my Dropbox for a couple of weeks at least.

On 1/23/2022 at 10:16 PM, rocketman said:

uP0MbQR.jpg

I got a request in another thread for this mod. All credits goes to Kieme for the ground texture that was a part of his Black Sea terrain mod. I have just added "mini" textures that matches the size of the FB stock ones as well as making one for the [cold] mod tag used in FB. Those textures are slightly desaturated and made a bit lighter to create a colder feel.

Download here for now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8l4xuykq3nad1t/FB Ploughed fields less moiré.zip?dl=0

@Bootie: please upload to CMMODS when you find the time. I'll keep it in my Dropbox for a couple of weeks at least.

Does it work in other games?