Exactly where can I find BMP names for uniforms in the game?

On the PC there is a folder named "Mod Tools\RezExplode" under the game file. You place the .brz files in the input sub folder you will find there and run the program RezExplode.exe. I have a few recommendations: do one or two .brz files at a time, more if you have a faster machine. The tool will create an exploded folder with sub folders with the names of the .brz files and their contents. Sadly the next run will empty that folder so make sure you stash the contents you want to keep somewhere else. Also start with the highest numbered .brz files and work your way back. I suggest this because you are trying to find the current uniform naming scheme and the older .brz files are still there and they contain the uniforms with the old names. Don't get fooled.

One more thing. The RezExplode.exe is very quiet so it can be hard to tell if it is done or not so be patient and watch the exploded folder for contents. I also tend to start it from the command line because otherwise I am never sure if it actually started.

On the Mac this tool does not exist although some one created one for the Mac but I don't have a saved link.

This unofficial version of mine is good at making lists without having to extract everything.

Drag and drop the brz archive on the BrzPack icon, and a listing text file will be created. Then quit the command window to leave it at that.

Again it is not a macintosh tool, Windows only.

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

Free offer, call before midnight tonight! if you wanted to some time send me the text files named AS the CMRT brz's, I can host them for all to have access to.

Hmm, that is a tempting offer you made there... Free even, that is not very expensive... very tempting.

But what if I made counter-offer? Like, suppose I would send you the file lists of all CMx2 games. If you take all, I could even throw in a bonus excel sheet; with the vehicles present in the four WW2 CM games.

Thank you sir. I unzipped and placed it in the Goody Box for everybody to grab it as they desire. That came out kind of odd but you know what I meant!

Kohlenklau, Am I to understand that you are going to create a file { list } in your Goody Box of the CMRT brz's?  If so where might that Goody Box be found? 

Thanks

@sinclair1

Hi welcome. Please look in your application folder for a pdf called something like "Game Engine 3 or 4? Manual"

Way in the back, maybe page 113 it explains you have included with the game  REZEXPLODE, an application to "unpack" the brz's. For IBM PC, if you are Mac, I dunno...

Have fun.

Edited by kohlenklau

On 1/9/2022 at 6:20 AM, kohlenklau said:

Below every forum post of mine is my "signature ", which is a link to my Goody Box. Can you see it? Click it and go shopping...

I wish I could say I do but I don't.  Sorry.  I see your name, your picture circle thing but no signature.  

Edited by lcm1947

• 11 months later...
On 1/14/2022 at 10:51 AM, Vergeltungswaffe said:

But, in your defense, the internet has pretty much trained all intelligent people that big, flashy banners are ads for things you don't want to click on, so your brain files it in the "nope, not that" department and ignores it. 😎

I assume you are right, and I like your line of reasoning.  😁