TWC GD MOD for Red Thunder

RMM

15 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Maybe only send an upload link by PM! Anybody could upload pictures of some bizarre crap...Klink and Shultz drunk at the Stalag 13 Christmas party? ??

Tell me if they arrive ok! j/k

Lol, haha. Yeh, maybe too much trust and Christmas cheer in the moment! Well, nothing yet (debauched or otherwise!), but will let ya know!

3 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Hi guys... I used the link.  One cannot drag and drop folders into it.  But for some reason dragging and dropping files into it does not seem to work either.  

Phil:  Could I use your dropbox since we've successfully done this a lot?  

Yeh, I figure my Dropbox is probably too full. If someone has a more capacity and they can provide a public link?

4 minutes ago, Erwin said:

...Just woke up.  Had a blizzard here overnight, so lots of white today.  You want me to try and upload to your (JM's Mods) dropbox?

"This could be a good idea", yes @Erwin to help this poor guy to have what he want, I can keep it couples of days on my HD and provide a link,... but no rush do it only when you are ready...

JM

12 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

"This could be a good idea", yes @Erwin to help this poor guy to have what he want, I can keep it couples of days on my HD and provide a link,... but no rush do it only when you are ready...

JM

Thanks guys. Wish we could have woken up to some snow too, but Wx on southern, TX border is rarely a real winter!

Just to reiterate, it's just the one MOD - the TWC Grossdeutschland uniforms

Edited by RMM

2 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I am up near Burnet TX and yesterday was around 80F...sweating my chestnuts off...

Yup. I do relate! Down in 'the south pole of TX' - McAllen. We're headed out today for a week's vacation and hopefully get to DC and get, at least some real winter!

Edited by RMM

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

@Erwin I sent a PM with a proposal to just flat out host all your collection of .5TB on my 2TB dropbox... You could still serve as the archivist if you wanted. Let me know what you desire to do...

Good idea  the last 3TB will take place to me... joke...

But if you want I can take also all I have really place enough on my forgot HD only be step by step on Dropbox time to transfer it, but is up to you @Erwin Phil can provide also a link to his download...

JM

I sent a BU HD with the half TB of content to Bootie.  I suggest you ask him if he can forward a similar HD to you.  It's not practical to send that much online.  

It's no trouble to upload individual mods or scenarios etc.  But, yes if someone wants the entire output of a particularly productive modder, that can run into hundreds of MB and is not something that I have capacity (or time) to upload.  (That's why a HD was sent to Bootie.)

3 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I sent a BU HD with the half TB of content to Bootie.  I suggest you ask him if he can forward a similar HD to you.  It's not practical to send that much online.  

It's no trouble to upload individual mods or scenarios etc.  But, yes if someone wants the entire output of a particularly productive modder, that can run into hundreds of MB and is not something that I have capacity (or time) to upload.  (That's why a HD was sent to Bootie.)

Yes this is the best solution and the best place to save it !

only provide like Phill said to have the link to the GD mod for our boy,  thanks Erwin !

JM