GROUP PROJECT? June 1941 German Army Uniforms set

Hi folks,

I need a set of German uniforms for the CMRT Barbarossa Mod.

I have done some slow cruises up and down the forums and CMMODS but didn't stumble into what I think I need to best portray German Army on the eve of Barbarossa. 

I propose to use the M43 with jackboots mds.

I need "the usual suspects": 2 senior officers, 2 mids, 2 juniors, 2 nco's and maybe 7 or 8 soldaten.

to best portray German Army on the eve of Barbarossa. 

Nothing but leather for y-straps.

No frozen meat medals.

Not so many badges and such yet (to reflect the early war).

Some of the early colored collars and pants different color from tunic.

pleated tunic pockets.

helmets with decals I suppose...

what else?

Anybody want to be Santa Claus and create this for the community?

Or provide photoshop files with layers and I crank out the grunge work?

Thank you

~Phil

P.S. Please PM me if you have some good candidates or want to work on this.

well, I really want something different, something custom for June 41 but the details are somewhat beyond me, I am not a uniform expert and might mess up the key differences...but if nobody steps up with the golden goose of bmp's, well, what you have might have to suffice. send it again to make sure. Thanks Tony.

Edited by kohlenklau

I sent you a batch of uniforms with either minimal or no medals etc.  The first set is from a larger set that Vein created for CMRT.  The 2nd is from "Joes WeatheredGermans1". The 3rd is by EZ. 

Note that there is a large amount of supplemental mods that go with EZ's, and Veins base mods like boots, gear (ammo, A-frame, bayonet, canteen, shovel, gas mask, holster, poncho, pouch, radio etc etc.) if you want those as well.

wow! Those uniforms by EZ are so awesome. There was a goof and a BFC stock M43 was in there. It was incredibly sad to see the beauty of EZ's next to what we got when we bought the games. I wish I had 1/100th of his ability to mod. 😞

So, I deleted out the smocks for 41 Barbarossa and that BFC BMP and there WERE some frozen meat medals but just on the senior and mid officers I think. Officers smofficers! Who cares?

I saw even a bottle green collar and pleated pockets. Very nice. I stamp it as "Good Enough for Me!" 

You need more helmets than what I sent? 

In addition to the mods I use, I have a lot of UNUSED MODS folders (as they may conflict with the desired ones) and the more I look the more mods I find that may be what you want...  I guess I'll just upload everything and let God (you) sort em out.  :)

Thank you again for all that you are doing to bring 1941 Early War and Afrika Korps to life!

Edited by Erwin

14 minutes ago, Erwin said:

You need more helmets than what I sent? 

Hey Tony. I should go look through what I have first but if you already pumped it all towards me, that is cool.

Oh, that other EZ stuff (messkits and everything_...I changed my mind after seeing his uniforms. Please send it. Thanks.

I am writing a nice campaign and these tunics look more like 1941 versus what we normally see in CMRT.