Battlefront's first Super Bundle is now available.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So following up on my 'Super Super Bundle' suggestion, I used Steam to select the Bundle plus the national add-ons in SF2 and the Battle Pack in BS.  Here's what it would cost me in these harsh post-Brexit 🙄 times:

W97dUwg.png

Being the sort of person who has to have all of the content, I would have to go this way.  Unless @BFCElvis has a better offer, as I'd rather buy it direct 😉.  Not really expecting a counter-offer by the way John.

5 minutes ago, IanL said:

But if you buy both you end up with duplicate CMSF2 base games then

As I understand it, Steam drops items you already have, so in my basket up there, it has dropped the SF2 and BS base games from the first two bundles as I had them in the Super Bundle already.  So no duplication.

4 hours ago, IanL said:

But doesn't that "Combat Mission Collection" for 111.57 include the content of "Combat Mission Shock Force 2 Complete" already?

Steam should auto remove the duplicates from collections and adjust the price accordingly automatically. At least that's how it's worked when I've bought Paradox content.

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2022 at 9:40 PM, Vacillator said:

No, seems to be just SF2 base game.  And BS is just the base game so no Battle Pack.

I wish they would explicitly say whether some bundle includes just bases games or also modules (like for CMSF2) and battle packs and other such extensions. Now for Big Bundle1 the description says " No additional purchases necessary."
I understand this to mean you get all the stuff there is for those 3 games.

On 2/15/2022 at 2:51 PM, Vacillator said:

As I understand it, Steam drops items you already have, so in my basket up there, it has dropped the SF2 and BS base games from the first two bundles as I had them in the Super Bundle already.  So no duplication.

So does this mean we can lock horns in some modern battles soon? Or did you just do this for an example?

Dave