Battlefront's first Super Bundle is now available.

I was mostly a WW2 person, though I used to love various more modern/CW games back in the day.  So I kept putting off getting SF2 & BS.  Dumb dumb dumb mistake.  Those games are crazy good fun, and I just wish I had jumped in sooner.  I suspect there's enough love in your wargaming hearts for both.  WW2 won't break up with you if you date modern games.

Elizabeth raises her eyes from her fermenting vat of Whitehall Palace Willie Warmer and looks across the room, then groans, "I do wish Noddle Head would buy a new map, I'm sick of bloody Nasbie".    Although personally I think she is just venting her spleen after finding out that her home village of Mindboggleton Parva has been incorporated into Mindboggleton Magna  Parish Council

Nasbie map.jpg

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Bang for your buck-wise.....It's the best investment you could make:

@Sgt.Squarehead, the modern titles would blow their limited 1640's minds.  They have problems coping with WWII ferocity.  Can you imagine them getting hit with precision cluster bombs (CBU-97)?  They would run away with soiled breeches.

1 hour ago, Warts 'n' all said:

"their" ?

they're😠

there🤪

thar🤓

their☑️😘

If you are trying to get me to say the phrase 'Grammar Nazi', I'm not going to say 'Grammer Nazi' because I care about the millions of people murdered by the Nazis and would never use the word Nazi so flippantly as to use it with the word grammar. Soup Nazi, on the other hand, is a perfectly good use of the word.  

24 minutes ago, Probus said:

they're😠

there🤪

thar🤓

their☑️😘

If you are trying to get me to say the phrase 'Grammar Nazi', I'm not going to say 'Grammer Nazi' because I care about the millions of people murdered by the Nazis and would never use the word Nazi so flippantly as to use it with the word grammar. Soup Nazi, on the other hand, is a perfectly good use of the word.  

Oh dear, you really are an idiot. There was nothing wrong with your spelling. Time to hit the Iggy button.

29 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

@Warts 'n' all if you seriously:

Why are you in a thread exclusively advertising them?  :mellow:

It's not like there's going to be any WWII materiel in here, is it?  :rolleyes:

There was no mention of what the "Super Bundle" contained in the title of this thread, so one had to click on it to find out. Keep off the grass.