Sten Gun workshop

Frenchy56

c5fbf27772.png

I added the iconic front grip for the paratrooper Sten. I also made the gun slightly bigger since it seemed a bit small to me and did the same to the Sten Mk. II.

Download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5dq46c8etuhnp3w/Sten+Mk+V+foregrip.rar/file

Point of note, the animations included will change all weapons which use the Thompson animations so you can modtag them or take them out if it's an inconvenience.

Edited by Frenchy56

• Frenchy56 changed the title to Sten Gun workshop

You dont have only beautiful weapons but also  uniforms the "shapes" or the forms seem to be also reworked also the hands the faces and the helmets seem to be also modified in fact all seem to be differents did you use  Uncle Koh  advices with the feather...??

Beautiful job !

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

7 hours ago, Frenchy56 said:

The Sten Mk. III was added with both stock types. There was also a little adjustment on the British stock texture to match the color to the rest of the gun.

Download the new version here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sj4stqhsu3vkoom/Sten+gun+adjustments+V2.rar/file

Enjoy!

74d128b851.png

I was more talking about the uniform and the rest but probably, I talk loud when I dream, in fact I dont know If I was saying something...

3 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

I was more talking about the uniform and the rest but probably, I talk loud when I dream, in fact I dont know If I was saying something...

You want them? I'll upload them to mediafire real quick. They're Vein's CW uniforms, I changed the color of the gear myself. The normalmaps are accentuated with a custom shader I found in 37mm's modpack.

Edited by Frenchy56

12 hours ago, Frenchy56 said:

The Sten Mk. III was added with both stock types. There was also a little adjustment on the British stock texture to match the color to the rest of the gun.

Download the new version here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sj4stqhsu3vkoom/Sten+gun+adjustments+V2.rar/file

Enjoy!

74d128b851.png

Bugger this forra lark. I wanna git 'ome forra pint of St. Austell XXXX.

1 hour ago, Frenchy56 said:

That very kind of you !

They are more real with a touch of used by the time !

Did you have also similar for the USA, I don t think that I can do it so in the details ?

Edited by JM Stuff

16 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

That very kind of you !

They are more real with a touch of used by the time !

Did you have also similar for the USA, I don t think that I can do it so in the details ?

Sure I can share what I have for CMBN US.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n4e6q0if3ya72f1/US+Gear+CMBN.rar/file

This also removes haversack models but keeps musette bags for airborne troops. Chinstraps are also exclusively attached at the back of the helmet.

Airborne gear has also been realigned properly with the belt, and "rigger" pouches were added. For Holland some cartridge belts were thrown in the mix. In order for these changes to take effect you need to make the troops use 82nd or 101st Airborne appearance in the scenario editor.

I have also added a pistol magazine pouch to the holster model, G.I.s armed with the carbine received another ammunition pouch on their belt.

Edited by Frenchy56

1 hour ago, Frenchy56 said:

This also removes haversack models but keeps musette bags for airborne troops. Chinstraps are also exclusively attached at the back of the helmet.

Airborne gear has also been realigned properly with the belt, and "rigger" pouches were added. For Holland some cartridge belts were thrown in the mix. In order for these changes to take effect you need to make the troops use 82nd or 101st Airborne appearance in the scenario editor.

I have also added a pistol magazine pouch to the holster model, G.I.s armed with the carbine received another ammunition pouch on their belt.

Yes I see lot of little details and the personal touch, that make the difference "Chinstraps are also exclusively attached at the back of the helmet, some cartridge belts were thrown in the mix, pistol magazine pouch... "

nice also the "straps" crosssing from left to right on the throuser 

thank you very much...

Vein was making a beautiful job with the US uniforms, but only for CMFI, if Vein did some for CMBN I guess yes, but personly I dont have it, happy that you have some with touch of personality also, they are very welcome, thanks to take the time to share it !

I like really to see differents things in uniforms, gears but also vehicles.

I saw in a movie some "Pathfinders" with a mixing colours uniforms, this was only for this special platoon or for everybodys in the unit ??

(pictures below) 

JM

9Jt8J9C.png  

krRMaLG.png

Edited by JM Stuff

4 hours ago, Frenchy56 said:

Pathfinders often spraypainted their uniforms but they weren't the only Airborne soldiers to do it. Not even the only G.I.s to do it in fact.

https://foxholefashion.wordpress.com/

This blog has a few interesting articles on that.

Great work Frenchy, much appreciated. Also nice to learn something new! S' what I like about this place.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:56 PM, Frenchy56 said:

Cool work with the equipement! Now the us-paras in CMFI and CMFB are looking soooo wrong 😉

I'am curious: Do you use a new model for the helmets? The helmet-textures (I think of the 82nd) are looking different to the normal ones....

6 hours ago, waffelmann said:

Cool work with the equipement! Now the us-paras in CMFI and CMFB are looking soooo wrong 😉

I'am curious: Do you use a new model for the helmets? The helmet-textures (I think of the 82nd) are looking different to the normal ones....

Yeah, I would share them however I'm not the one who decides that. I left the textures in there by accident.