NEW CMFI SCENARIO WITH MODS: ITALIAN PARTISANS

That's an interesting idea.....I was considering using a series of Touch Objectives (Known To Player) to mark the possibly mined areas. 

Layered under these would be a lesser number of Occupy Objectives (Known To Enemy) marking the actual mined locatons.....Each of these locations would contain a single real live AT Mine.

I'll probably also leave a few clues using dismounted vehicles, crates & craters, to give the player a hint as to where they should invest their efforts.

• 2 years later...
On 10/26/2021 at 5:24 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Somewhere in the foothills of the Alban mountains a small group of Italian Partisans decide to interfere with the Wehrmacht's carefully planned withdrawal:

dQCEXsr.jpg

Initial experimentation on one of the beautiful CM:FI stock QB maps.....My hat is off to whoever made these, some of them are truly lovely! 

Conditions, the map and no doubt, the current forces, will all be tweaked & retweaked countless timese before this is truly a thing.  ;)

PS - Kudos to @Pete Wenman for the map I'm currently using.....Just found your signature in a field, not for the first time!  B)

hi, how could install this mod and use partisan in quick battle?

Edited by diego