Anyone want to be a Windows 11 guinea pig?

Vacillator

Upgraded both of my laptops from 10 to 11.  No issues with any games.  MSFS 2020 actually runs much better.  Tested CMBN and it ran fine.  

Once I installed 11, within 5 minutes I had configured to look exactly like 10.  There are a few menus and such moved around a little, but not a big deal.

While I do understand that people need to eat, it's still fascinating how many people see no issue in having a black box decide what you can and cannot do with your computer.

It is for our own security, after all. Glorious leaders would never dream of misusing such control.

1 hour ago, ZPB II said:

While I do understand that people need to eat, it's still fascinating how many people see no issue in having a black box decide what you can and cannot do with your computer.

It is for our own security, after all. Glorious leaders would never dream of misusing such control.

I think it's obvious through windows 10 that Microsoft wants to know every single little detail about you. Why do my discord messages suddenly come up in Windows? Are the end users so retarded that they can't use the discord app? There are malicious intentions behind this in my eyes.

Made in China!

2 hours ago, ZPB II said:

Are you talking about the TPM or Windows?