Bug panzer IIIG

Yes thank you, it's like what kohlenklau wrote:

"2. the bow LMG tracks with the turret and rotates about the z-axis at the center of the turret along with the turret

3. gun mantlet seems to slide outwards and down like the jaws on the creature in the movie Alien. Space Lobsters prequel? It eventually hits and enters the 3D mesh of the hull."

CM Red Thunder.jpg

CM Red Thunder2.jpg

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, benpark said:

Were those danglers tank riders, or crew?

Note: I have the initial fix of the CMBN mdr, this seemed to solve the hull bow mg tracking with the turret....

Now with this "new bug", for me, it seems to be the 2nd soldier to board AS A RIDER that heads down for cover. 

I tried to solve it with my third grade Blender skills but I couldn't... 

ALSO, even with the CMBN mdr fix, I now see that the six turret riders, one is not tracking with the turret as it rotates.

Looking at this mdr in Blender there seems to be allowance for 16 riders! 2 even seem to be up front on the left and right fenders. But the game engine only creates 11 rider slots that turn green.

EDIT: WHOOPS, THIS WAS FOR THE M. DISREGARD. SORRY

Finally found the correct mdr and the Flampanzer III mdr doesn't even have the normal soldier slots looking in Blender...

Edited by kohlenklau