HSU tanker Aleksandr Milyukov wrote the screenplay for a tank duel he was in & here's the movie

https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Милюков,_Александр_Иванович According to the notes in the comments, this was actually a fight against a Panther, not a Tiger 1, and was at Kursk. This is an intimate look at tank warfare at the lowest level, and it demonstrates very well the effective use of maskirovka, maneuver and terrain, as well as limitations posed by having only minor gun depression capability. Russian with English subtitles. Res not the best, but where else are you going to get such an up close look, inside and out of a T-34/85? Though tank duels were rare, I have read such accounts from Red Army GPW veterans, though more often vs the SturmArt/Ferdinand AKA StuG. Some of the things you see the Russians doing here, the German AFVs did. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

• John Kettler changed the title to HSU tanker Aleksandr Milyukov wrote the screenplay for a tank duel he was in & here's the movie
53 minutes ago, chuckdyke said:

Another good one.

One of the best even. Imagine what the Finns could have done with more German weapons like the StuG and Panzerfaust. My heroes, Finns. If I had to chose between a 1941/42 module for CMRT and a Finnish module, I would chose the Finns.

Edited by Aragorn2002