TURMS-T variants armor?

Bufo

AFAIK the TURMS-T package didn't modify the armor on the Syrian tanks. However, their armor is improved in game. Is this intentional?

Also, the TURMS T-72M1 has the same armor protection levels like the TURMS AV version, however it doesn't have ERA blocks.

turms-armor.jpg

I'm not sure, those IU stat graphics may be a legacy artifact from CMSF1. When they went from 1 to 2 they were able to fill in a lot of early guesswork about the Syrian army with solid info. The vehicles certainly got changed. I can't recall anyone bringing up the topic of the in-game defenses graphics.

On 10/3/2021 at 8:23 PM, Bufo said:

AFAIK the TURMS-T package didn't modify the armor on the Syrian tanks. However, their armor is improved in game. Is this intentional?

Also, the TURMS T-72M1 has the same armor protection levels like the TURMS AV version, however it doesn't have ERA blocks.

turms-armor.jpg

I asked the same question a year, or two back (Not the same armor though) But the response, from the testers. Was that, dont care about the UI. It doesn´t represent the actuall penetration values! 

11 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

the response, from the testers. Was that, dont care about the UI. It doesn´t represent the actuall penetration values! 

How nice. Then why the hell do we have that graphics if it is useless? Devs don't care about correcting info graphics in their own game... 😑

Edited by Bufo

Calm down, its a good error that you have pointed out.

And a tester by no means represent the company. 

Now they generally are more  in tune as to how to get the information to the company so they can make corrections if they see fit.

Attacking them is a good way to not get your item any attention.

But I also have to admit, looking at a ui image is surely not a way I am deciding what a tank has for capabilitys, as long as it functions correctly in the game, its not much of a issue. But yes it would be nice to get the image right. 

Now to understand how and when such things happens.

BF focuses on a few projects at a time, they do not go back to other games and fix minor issues at that time, only when they are at a point where they are working with that game engine once again will they address items that have been brought up through all the time they have been working on other projects. 

So even posting you issue will not have the company jumping on it to make your world better at the moment. But getting it listed as items to fix will be good for when the time comes that they are back to working on this game.

You are wanting the item to be added to a mantus report, if a tester has done that for you, its all that can be done.

Edited by slysniper