CMRT install issue

Erwin

Brand new install of CMRT 2.11 on Win 10 machine.  Error message: "Error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory: MovieFile failed: code 5.  Access is denied."

NB:  As this new machine doesn't have internet access, the CMRT install folder was downloaded to another computer and then copied to an EXT HD, then copied from the EXT HD to the new computer.  Is that a problem?

Well... so far it seems like everything is working ok.  CMRT and CMBS are running fine.  I will install everything else as soon as I have time.

What is crazy is that both tech support and my own IT guy was going thru all these complex debugging routines for weeks.  We were all so frustrated and irritated, I just left this $3,300 piece of metal alone for 18 months.  Couldn't stand to do anything more with it.  We all totally missed the unbelievably simple solution:  plug something into the sound output and turn off AVG.  I hope that is that.  But, you never know what else nay rear its ugly head.  Trying to be optimistic.  ^_^