Initial 'All in One' modpack

37mm

One of my ongoing side projects (aimed, mostly, at the new influx of Steam Players) is to host an 'All in One' for every CM game here.

This is my initial effort for RT & its primary feature is a large collection of weathered vehicle mods (by @kohlenklau, @umlaut  & @Aristoteles ) renamed & tagged so that they now work with F&R. It also features terrain mods by @SeinfeldRules, UI mods by @rocketman, @Marco Bergman & @Volksgrenadier, Infantry mods by @EZ, @Tashtego & @Ithikial_AU, loading screens by @umlaut, building mods by @Kieme(ITA) & @Tanks a Lot as well as the ME effects package, ME soundscape & (subdued & fixed) superpack voices by @ironsturm plus many more others.

I know a lot of people had issues with their old RT mods & the new Fire & Rubble module so hopefully this modpack will be of some interest to them.

Here's a taster of some of what you can expect...

Here's the modpack link...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwd0d774itq1omg/CMRT_Initial_%27All_in_One%27.7z/file

Wow.  That is truly amazing.  And a huge amount of work.  But, hopefully, this will make all the best mods available. 

A major problem with just collecting mods as they get released, is that so many are interfering with each other, and also after upgrades/updates, often many mods stop working.  But, trying test/figure out which mods still work when one has half a TB of mods is a full-time job.  

So, thank you!

PS:  What are the "Old CMSF vehicle mods"?  Do they work in CMSF2, and if so, why keep em as a separate category?

Edited by Erwin

4 hours ago, 37mm said:

One of my ongoing side projects (aimed, mostly, at the new influx of Steam Players) is to host an 'All in One' for every CM game here.

This is my initial effort for RT & its primary feature is a large collection of weathered vehicle mods (by @kohlenklau, @umlaut  & @Aristoteles ) renamed & tagged so that they now work with F&R. It also features terrain mods by @SeinfeldRules, UI mods by @rocketman, @Marco Bergman & @Volksgrenadier, Infantry mods by @EZ, @Tashtego & @Ithikial_AU, loading screens by @umlaut, building mods by @Kieme(ITA) & @Tanks a Lot as well as the ME effects package, ME soundscape & (subdued & fixed) superpack voices by @ironsturm plus many more others.

I know a lot of people had issues with their old RT mods & the new Fire & Rubble module so hopefully this modpack will be of some interest to them.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwd0d774itq1omg/CMRT_Initial_%27All_in_One%27.7z/file

Really enjoyed the video. Huge thx fir compiling this pack :)

Very nice. Yeah I did one of these many moons ago for CMBN before the MG module was released. Was sick of people asking me for a link to all my mods when I was youtubing. :PWonder if @Bootie would be interested in hosting as a separate section in CMMODSIV. Would help out the newbies as a starting point.

8 hours ago, 37mm said:

So mods can work with CMFR now? That's absolutely great and exactly what I hoped some kind person with skills would do some day. It was a shame that all the work put in mods for CMRT was lost after Fire and Rubble release. 

Thank you! Definetly will try it the next I play CMFR.

4 hours ago, dbsapp said:

@37mmwhat about compatibility between dufferent mods included in the folder?

Can I put the whole folder in Z or I should pick mods one by one?

Whole folder goes in your empty modfolder... as @Ithikial_AU highlights, these 'All in Ones' are basically just the modpacks I use when I play/youtube the game.

@37mm that looks great.  I may have missed this but is Monster Mash II available as a download somewhere?  Monster Mash made me buy RT (my first CM title at the time), and Monster Mash II looks great fun too.

Okay, as a guess reading the next post it might be in the mod pack, downloading now but it's canny slow like even on a 300mbps download.

So after a while, I think it might be WINTER Monster Mash, will try it tomorrow hopefully.

Edited by Vacilllator

2 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

There is a scenario called Breakout from Korets in the pack that I didn't have, but it has no Soviet forces, just FYI.

Funnily enough, that's the scenario I've been playing on & off these past few days... it definately has Soviets in it coz I am them!

It's a @Fredrock1957 scenario & features his "Major Nosov" character... presumably it was meant to be a teaser scenario for (or actually part of) his planned Nosov campaign.

However the campaign wasn't finished & Fred is no longer active.

9 minutes ago, dbsapp said:

Also didn't notice if you put "no helmets mod" made by @MOS:96B2P.

I considered using it & giving it a [spring] tag (like Aris' bloody german faces).

It (or something similiar) might, eventually, end up in there with a [spring city] tag... for the purposes of Berlin fighting.

Be aware that the mod packs, while a great start for those who have jot yet collected many mods, they do not have many mods that I would say are essential for a better looking game. 

I went thru the CMFI "all in one modpack" and noticed that there are no vehicles.  However, between Aris and Umlaut and a few others, there are at least 74 vehicles available.  There also exist a large number of CMFI uniforms, sounds, UI and FX mods.  But, one would have to get those from CMMODS.

One thing that surprised me is how few Terrain mods (buildings, trees etc) there seem to be for CMFI compared to the other titles.  In case some other software like JSGME deleted em, I checked all my BU HD's and could find hardly anything.