Invisible Cursor

Falkenhayn

This is driving me insane k want to learn this game but the cursor is invisible! I tried the demo for shock 2 and final blitzkrieg and the problem exists for both of them.

I tried to change the size of my cursor and the resolution and looked into mouse drivers but there isn't even an option for a mouse driver update or rollback in my system.

The buttons light up when the cursor does go over them but whether its in main menu or in game there's nothing. I have also searched for people who've gas similar problems but either the suggestions don't work or they didn't get any answers. 

Im pretty much at the end of my rope. I'm happy to post any system info that might be helpful. I'll be exceptionally grateful for any help! 

Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, Falkenhayn said:

This is driving me insane k want to learn this game but the cursor is invisible! I tried the demo for shock 2 and final blitzkrieg and the problem exists for both of them.

I had the same problem on one of my laptops a year or two ago.  I'm trying to remember how I fixed it.  I think I had the cursor setting so that the cursor showed a tail while moving across the desktop.  Kind of like a shadow of several cursors behind it as it was moved.  Made it easier to see / find the cursor.  However IIRC that was the problem.  When I changed the cursor back to the normal standard cursor it worked fine.  I think there are other threads in this forum on thhe same topic.