Trouble downloading purchases on BFC page.

7 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

You need software to unzip RAR files. Then save the installer on the desktop. The software itself can be installed on any drive but preferably on the C:Drive. 

I don't think thats what he's asking.

And the answer to the actual question is no.  There is no other place to download from other than the link to the files.  The download site is a little quirky in that it sometimes is super slow and sometimes is very fast.  I have tried it before and had the download not start.  I wait 24 hours and try again and it works.  Thats all I can suggest.

7 minutes ago, Thewood1 said:

He isn't having issues with unzipping.  He can't get the download to start.

You purchase the product than you need to check your Email to trigger the download otherwise it will be on pending for a long time. In my case the link was in my junk folder. My problem was the RAR files for which I had to download another software which in my opinion should be included with the product. 

4 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

You purchase the product than you need to check your Email to trigger the download otherwise it will be on pending for a long time. In my case the link was in my junk folder. My problem was the RAR files for which I had to download another software which in my opinion should be included with the product. 

Take a minute and read OP's first post in the thread. Think about it. Then re-read the post. Then think about it some more.

Then ask yourself: "did my posts in this thread actually help OP?"

Edited by Grey_Fox

I think the sender was very clear.  He was trying to download and the icon just kept spinning.  He never mentioned zipping or installing.  He said explicitly downloading.  Do you understand that zip, 7z, and rar have nothing to do with downloading?

Edited by Thewood1

The sender is battlefront the receiver is the customer. Battlefront sends the game in a Zip File. The customer sees the progress on his PC if it is too slow, I imagine he would notify battlefront. Instead, he addresses his issue here. Unzipping an RAR is the end of the download cycle. For me it is completed once I can play the game.  Just learn to live with different points of view. Elvis suggests a different browser I just stick with Microsoft Edge which doesn't give me any problems with downloading. With me the game just sat in my computer as I didn't have a program to Unzip an RAR File. Fortunately, they come for free from the Window Store. Wished that Battlefront would point this out to their customers.