Activating Market Garden reverts my CMBN back to 2.0....

Hello all. I haven't played CMBN or the Market Garden module in years, but I thought I'd pick it up again today.

I originally bought CMBN v. 1, and through the years I upgraded this to v. 2 and v 3, and I also got the Market Garden module. Then I stopped playing.

Today I paid the ten bucks to upgrade to v 4 and downloaded the full CMBN install v.4 and the Market Garden module.

When I first started CMBN today, it asked for the activation code and I entered my code that I recieved today when upgrading to v. 4. I launched CMBN and saw that the version was v. 4.03.

Then I downloaded and installed the Market Garden module.

When I launched CMBN, it asked for my activation code from when I upgraded to V.2... That's weird. So I entered it, and the game reverted to V 2.

I deleted everything and started again. First I installed CMBN V. 4.03, activated it, and checked the version. V. 4.03. Then I installed Market Garden, activated it with my key that I recieved when I bought Market Garden (and not my upgrade code for V. 2) and boom..... the game was back to V 2 again.

So I thought I'd be clever and re-install V 4.03 over the same path, but while this did upgrade back to version 4.03, it de-activated Market Garden.

How do I install and activate the Market Garden module while still maintaining version 4.03? I'm at a loss...

EDIT
--------

I now see that I now have two icons on my desktop. One named "CM Battle for Normandy" which launches V.4.03 but without Market Garden. And one named "Launch CM Battle for Normandy" that launches V.2, with Market Garden. So, I suppose the question is how to get the best of both worlds... V.4.03 with an activated Market Garden module...

Edited by 3Whisky

I haven't done this in years but vaguely recall needing to provide the keys for base (original key), upgrade 3, upgrade 4 and then each and every module key.

Basically, once the all-in-one is *installed* - keep feeding the activation with keys in sequence.

This thread may provide more info...

If you're downloading and installing the 'all-in-one' installer (CMBN 4.03), then you DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL ANYTHING ELSE. By installing the Market Garden module you're replacing the 4.03 executables with an older version (CMBN was at 2.x with Market Garden). The all-in-one installer already has the Market Garden content, you simply need to activate it with your license key using the 'Activate New Products' shortcut, which MIGHT be on your desktop or in your main game folder/directory.