NEW CMFI SCENARIO WITH NEW MOD: "AFRIKA Clash of Armour" (An old Tobruk System scenario)

It is in my Goody Box CMFI folder CMAK2 subfolder as "AFRIKA Clash of Armour V2" PLAY ONLY AS AXIS VS ALLIED AI

Grab the scenario here for quick express service: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vz5xizcg0p8db3g/AFRIKA Clash of Armour V2.btt?dl=0

Grab the new mod here but don't peak! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y8glk2ujdypa0xe/AADxDd8dN12Hr7bAAuoodvt2a?dl=0

If you don't already, you gotta have CMFI CMAK2 Folder A and B as well. Go to Goody Box link in my signature

^
1330, 27 May 1942. 5 miles southeast of Bir Hakeim. The sky is a haze of dry desert dust kicked up by a light wind from the south. It is hot.
^
You are an Oberstleutnant of the DAK. Your kampfgruppe of 15 panzers is ordered to proceed forward to enable a right hook around the dangling flank of the British line. 
^
The mission is simply to proceed east and exit to represent heading onward. Hit alt-J to see the generous strip of exit zone ALL along the map's eastern edge. 
^
The Englanders are aware of our strategy. It is expected to be met by anti-tank guns or tanks somewhere ahead.
^
You are up in the turret scanning for contacts. The terrain is mostly flat. There are some hillocks between you and your exit zone objective. You have 10-15 minutes to cross to the east and exit. You get points for the destruction of enemy units. They get points for blocking your exit and destroying your tanks.

Edited by kohlenklau

• kohlenklau changed the title to NEW CMFI SCENARIO WITH NEW MOD: "AFRIKA Clash of Armour" (An old Tobruk System scenario)

I extended the scenario length in V5 and double-checked set ups for the AI.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqyet2twcrwa2td/AFRIKA Clash of Armour V5.btt?dl=0

I am trying to get to a point where folks can just download/copy the latest [afrika] Mod folder and paste it over their current one and anything you already have should be ok, and new stuff goes in to be added, right?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wdpboq4jqm802xf/AACyLy2pS9atlIAr_H2FbDiRa?dl=0

Have fun!

Edited by kohlenklau

My wife interviewed the college interns and she said none were good enough! I am stuck with just me...

In the Goody Box is now Version 10 with a total change on the scoring. I am sick of exit zone issues. 

Grab the British stuff folder in the main A mods folder. New mods for British armour.

And it is now playable as either side. But FYI there are 5 allied AI plans and just 1 axis.

Briefings are written for both sides.

Have fun.

2 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

In the Goody Box is now Version 10 with a total change on the scoring. I am sick of exit zone issues.

I seem to have missed v9 but I did have v8 ready to go, will switch to v10.  As you know I tried v6 and some earlier ones 👍.

Also grabbed The Behemoth?

Edited by Vacilllator

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

My wife interviewed the college interns and she said none were good enough! I am stuck with just me...

Grab the British stuff folder in the main A mods folder. New mods for British armour.

And it is now playable as either side. But FYI there are 5 allied AI plans and just 1 axis.

Briefings are written for both sides.

Have fun.

That can only mean one thing..... She wants the job!! 😁