Steve Grammont interview.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:06 AM, Battlefront.com said:

As I said in the interview, we are at a minimum committed to making Modules for Black Sea, Final Blitzkrieg, and Cold War along with several Battle Packs.  Several of these are well underway already.  We'll be talking about them in detail pretty soon.

Looking forward to these and the performance upgrades. And CM Pro sounds like solid, reliable business for you guys - well done!

On 8/13/2021 at 6:23 AM, Erwin said:

+100   Very exciting that this is a possibility as CMA is one of the most if not the most interesting eras and situations.  Re units, notice how CMA's era (1979 – 1989) dovetails nicely with CM:CW era.

What a day to be talking about CMA eh?  20 years later and nothing changes. 

18 hours ago, sburke said:

What a day to be talking about CMA eh?  20 years later and nothing changes. 

My wife is heartbroken. So is her family. What a tragedy.

Just read that a woman, working for the Ministry of feminine affairs has been executed. Many will follow, no matter what the Taliban promises.

Edited by Aragorn2002

On 8/14/2021 at 12:09 PM, Battlefront.com said:

So I take it that a CM2 game covering Barbarossa is still not in the cards?😪

Correct.  As I've said whenever this is brought up, the differences in equipment and TO&E from what we have already in the game is massive.  Aside from some Soldier stuff (basic model, helmet, rifles, etc.), it would be like making a brand new game from scratch.  We don't think the market will reward such a huge development expense.

Steve

Well, fair enough, you guys know your market.  At least we'll always have CMBB.

(I've got my GOG version, have you thought about bringing the CM1 games to STEAM? I see you are bringing the CM2 games.)

Edited by kgsan

On 8/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, Aragorn2002 said:

Just read that a woman, working for the Ministry of feminine affairs has been executed. Many will follow...

The question is what is worse. No rights for women under Taliban rule or the Bacha Bazi tradition without the Taliban rule?

US soldiers that complained to their officers about Afghan officials and officers were told to look the other way as it was an intern tradition they shouldn't interfere with.

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies

Edited by BornGinger

• 4 weeks later...