Laser guided German tanks?

Sven

7 hours ago, Sven said:

I'm not talking a few trees, but areas of woods where shots get through with extreme precision. But, like Vanir said above I guess it's just something we have to accept, even though I feel it's something Battlefront should address. 

It depends on what type of tree it is.  With the pine trees you can see a surprisingly far way through them, but with the other tree types not so far.  It also matters if the tree is on a light forest tile, a heavy forest tile, or just a grass tile.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:11 PM, IanL said:

Trees are not decent cover. If you want tanks to be in cover they have to be behind a terrain feature - aka a hill. Anything else is like hiding behind a shower curtain and expecting it to protect you from bullets.

"Trees are not decent cover."

In Narnia?

Its generally bad tactics to rely on the enemy not spotting you, being slower than you and missing his shots... unless you're fighting CMFI Italians. A tank with a 25% chance of a first round hit can still hit you with that first round. And Murphy's law applies - Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.