Cold War > South African Border War

I don't know about anybody else but that seems like it would be a interesting venue for some scenarios, new vehicles and troops, related to the cold war. I feel like that would be a interesting direction for battlefront to look into a expansion of course after British/West Germany/Nato troops, East Germany/Warsaw Pact countries, North German Plain Ect.  what do all of you think?

12 hours ago, Modernrocco said:

it would be a interesting venue for some scenarios, new vehicles and troops, related to the cold war. 

+1  The more nationalities, vehicle types and years BFC adds to CMCW the more options there will be for independent scenario design of proxy wars etc.  The awesome, talented BFC modders will also add their magic to whatever BFC creates.  :)      

On 8/7/2021 at 3:17 AM, Modernrocco said:

I don't know about anybody else but that seems like it would be a interesting venue for some scenarios, new vehicles and troops, related to the cold war. I feel like that would be a interesting direction for battlefront to look into a expansion of course after British/West Germany/Nato troops, East Germany/Warsaw Pact countries, North German Plain Ect.  what do all of you think?

Would be very interesting.