CBMN Going Steam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All.  New member here and new to the CM franchise too.

Well I just purchased CMBN on Battlefront's site and don't regret it.  I'm playing on my Mac, never even knew I could when I first came across CMSF2 on Steam, then after some digging around I discovered the native versions and they were for Mac too.

Loving my gameplay on CMBN and know I'll be picking CMSF2 up very soon too.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Peasant_warrior said:

Normandy is still not in Steam. I wonder if it is going to launch at all 😐 I played Barbarossa to Berlin back in the good old times and would consider picking up Normandy. Already got the strike force 2.

Do you know you can buy it on Battlefront's website and you get a key when it is released on Steam? Wouldn't have to wait then.

MMM

21 hours ago, Monty's Mighty Moustache said:

Do you know you can buy it on Battlefront's website and you get a key when it is released on Steam? Wouldn't have to wait then.

MMM

I want to add that on steam the price depends on where one lives. For example CMCW is 47£ in the UK but only 5£ in Turkey (and also only titles already on steam get discounted ever).