Combat Mission Professional

1 hour ago, MikeyD said:

Y'all won't be able to wheedle details about this from the Beta testers because, with one or two exceptions, even Beta testers didn't see any of this stuff, either. I had to renew my American passport for a security check just to be able to texture a few standard IU interface buttons. ^_^

Did they have you use ultra-secret classified government-issued colors?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Arjuna.R said:

Mod please delete if I'm not allowed to post this:

As seen on Twitter, screenshots from the CM Professional version mention by George MC in the original post. They depict UK kit not found in commercial version. Very, very cool. 

E-lr5I5XoAIbmqh.jpg

E-lr5JAX0AECkyd.jpg

E-lr5JAX0AYtmd1.jpg

E-lr5JRX0AAiYsc.jpg

E-lnz6LXsAAJhN2.jpg

Want!  Want!  Want!  B)

PS - Do you need to wear ear-plugs when the Ajax is on screen?  :P

I don't understand why many of those features are not available to the regular players.

I understand why the first, and last four items would be restricted, but why don't we have the others. 

There is nothing secretive about the rest. I wonder does this mean we will never see those features available to regular players?

14 hours ago, Arjuna.R said:

The differences between CMSF2 and Professional Student version.

E-oWVYLWYAcw95M.png

Where was this from? It isn't accurate. There are a number of things on that list that aren't in CM Pro. And the last one is in Pro. I remember testing it by changing an Abrams main gun to fire 1,000 rounds per minute. Yeeeehhaaawww.

6 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

It isn't accurate. There are a number of things on that list that aren't in CM Pro.

Can you explain some more about what is incorrectly stated in this list? Many of us felt like it was a little disingenuous to the series as a whole considering thermometric warheads are in Black Sea, and cluster is in Cold War.

1 hour ago, Rice said:

Can you explain some more about what is incorrectly stated in this list? Many of us felt like it was a little disingenuous to the series as a whole considering thermometric warheads are in Black Sea, and cluster is in Cold War.

Well, the first one that popped out was multiplayer per side. Also convoy command. I've already mentioned adjustable weapons. I don't remember ever testing entering through windows. I could fire it up and make sure that I'm remembering correctly but I'm pretty sure.