Fine study of Russian female infantry soldier

Appreciate the comment.  But, as mentioned several times b4, there are some folks here with personal problems that they try to deal with using hate speech and personal attacks on other members.  Fortunately, the hall monitors know that and do not object to certain folks who deliberately destroy threads that they contribute nothing to, or indulge in personal attacks - the sort of behaviour that would result in any of the rest of us getting a sanction.  One has to simply feel sorry for them.  

It used to be much, much worse in the early days 10+ years ago.  These days, our forums are quite tame, polite and mature by comparison.

On 7/9/2021 at 9:09 AM, Artkin said:

That was retarded. Great way to treat your customers.

He was told that what he was saying wasn't acceptable on our forums. The place where we determine what is and isn't acceptable. And he double downed. If he'd said. "I get it" (or nothing) and moved on that would have been the end of it. Heck, that is what Erwin did in that thread. I pointed out what he'd said wasn't cool and he stopped. 

This here looks like another one that's gone off the rails. @AttorneyAtWar fired the first salvo and it's gone no where good since. Well, maybe @Erwinfired first. Regardless, before it gets too out of hand and I do something "retarded"* again, Imma gonna lock'er up.