Fine study of Russian female infantry soldier

17 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

I don't know why this is in Maps and Mods, but with the earrings and makeup, I'd say there's a pretty good chance she's an instagram warrior, not a real one.

Put it over here because this is where the skin modders dwell. Have seen quite a few pics and videos of Russian female soldiers with pigtails and earrings. Am fairly sure I've seen such ladies on exercise in makeup, too. Would note her weapon is well worn as well. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

I don't see nothing wrong to put her to this place, and I wish one day to see some female soldier in CM, perhaps the famous CM3...
Everywhere in the world and almost in every periods they were fighting like men and sometimes better as men.

I guess the problem in CM to integrated women are the voices, BFC have to invent a system to choose certain kind of files...

no_photo.png
RépondreTransférer

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

BFC have to invent a system to choose certain kind of files...

They have... it's called languages.  Simply use an existing nation's language and mod it to female.  (May have to mod that nation's uniforms as well of course.)

57 minutes ago, Erwin said:

They have... it's called languages.  Simply use an existing nation's language and mod it to female.  (May have to mod that nation's uniforms as well of course.)

Erwin, pls, In this case the men will have also a woman voice don t you ?

Perhaps created a modtag, only for women voice, this could be work ?

Modding the uniforms is not enough so long the mds files stay untouching for now, you will always have the silhouette from a man,

or women making strong body bulding !😆

I thought we wanted all-female formations as the Soviets had, to virtue signal our "me too" credentials.  Surely you are not hinting that women warriors cannot do all the things men can do?  You'll have sburke calling you a male chauvinist pig next.   :o  

Uniforms are quite baggy, so no real sexy shapes are easily seen - not at the height level most folks play CM anyway.

On 7/5/2021 at 7:51 PM, Vergeltungswaffe said:

I don't know why this is in Maps and Mods, but with the earrings and makeup, I'd say there's a pretty good chance she's an instagram warrior, not a real one.

She also keeps her finger on the trigger. And this girl looks too tiny to handle with about 8 kg weapon - like on this video.

Edited by Haiduk

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

I thought we wanted all-female formations as the Soviets had, to virtue signal our "me too" credentials.  Surely you are not hinting that women warriors cannot do all the things men can do?  You'll have sburke calling you a male chauvinist pig next.   :o  

Uniforms are quite baggy, so no real sexy shapes are easily seen - not at the height level most folks play CM anyway.

Seen in this way yes a language mod is only possible if the warriors are only women ...

Like I said women can sometimes show more as men seem that is a need for them...

I could need also women for my partisans mods so this is why I said that BFC have to find a system to use both voices men and women.

Uniforms dont have to be sexy this is not really the way that I was thinking they have to be smaller as men I think this will make the difference.

12 hours ago, Erwin said:

Do you ever think before you type?

On 7/7/2021 at 7:35 AM, Erwin said:

leave me out of this, I don't need to get involved as you dig in on your views.

14 minutes ago, Erwin said:

You already deliberately involved yourself when you ruined a perfectly good, innocent and well-intentioned thread in General Discussion.  

For your perusal:

because you once again deliberately displayed your bigotry on this forum, exactly as you were doing earlier in this thread.  So now you feel obligated to draw me in again?  that's on you.

An aside:

"Insecurity is the root of being too easily offended. These people didn't receive the love they needed as children and they have never felt safe. This makes them feel the need for having “safe spaces”. They need validation from others instead of finding their self-worth from within."

Don't be "Spring-loaded to be offended".  Be tolerant. If you have beef, send a PM and let the moderators handle it. Otherwise it just makes you look... bad. 

Now please continue with the technical discussion of modding CM to allow for women soldiers. 

On 7/7/2021 at 9:35 AM, Erwin said:

The Kurdish YPJ might want to have a word with you.

Someone needs to make a YPJ campaign for CMSF2.

I feel this thread will turn again in a bad mayonnaise, hey !!!  peoples, calm down pls ! 🙄 

We don t have women in CM and we will not have untill now... basta !

Edited by JM Stuff

1 hour ago, macout said:

Picture is from some kind of promo ad from rosgvardia, (something like state's national guard).

Hehe !! just found back the woman, the earing and make up the language, the finger on the trigger, the armored car like Tigr, the weapons, and the national guards all togethers in one post ! 😁