How to install the game again, after several years ?

Hello,

i bought Battle for Normandy 2011 and played it a long time. Then i paused and want to start now again.

Problem is, i cant log in to download the game and a password reset dont works, because my email address ist unknown at Battlefront. But they should know it, because i got also Email from them and i also received the download link and the licence key via this email address.

I wrote a ticket to the helpdesk and after the ticket was sent, i found my licence key in an older Email from December 2011.

How i can get the installation files now ?

Thank you and greetings

Andi

Edited by JG11Preusse
grammar corrections :)

48 minutes ago, JG11Preusse said:

Hello,

i bought Battle for Normandy 2011 and played it a long time. Then i paused and want to start now again.

Problem is, i cant log in to download the game and a password reset dont works, because my email adress ist unknown at Battlefront. But they should know it, because i got also Email from then and i also received the download link and the licence key via this email adress.

I wrote a tickte to the helpdesk and after the ticket was sent, i found my licence key in an older Email from December 2011.

Thank you and greetings

Andi

I am the last person to help ( very computer illiterate) , I have been trying to play Black Sea since purchasing Saturday ( new laptop arrived Friday ) - see my post in the general discussion forum - just bought Black Sea now what ? My instillation downloads are on my purchasing email from BF , along with activation code and order number - itmay take a while for people to respond to you , I had more than 20 views before people started to help - I made mistakes, still not able to install game yet, but last ditch effort this am going on.

good luck , you could tag members who responded to me , but  that would be up to you, and I can't speak for how much admin. Work they want to do , but  they were very helpful to me 

Hi Billythegoat,

my problem is, that i will be able to install the game, but i dont have the installation file+patches anymore, because i sold my old computer and forgot to save the Game installation files and transfer it to my new computer before i formated the harddisks of my former computer.

Greetings

Andi

1 hour ago, JG11Preusse said:

Hello,

Problem is, i cant log in to download the game and a password reset dont works, because my email address ist unknown at Battlefront. But they should know it, because i got also Email from them and i also received the download link and the licence key via this email address.

I wrote a ticket to the helpdesk and after the ticket was sent, i found my licence key in an older Email from December 2011.

Thank you and greetings

Andi

The website was changed a few years ago and we all had to change our passwords to keep access going, I suspect that those accounts that were not re-activated in this way were not transferred across, or perhaps archived in some way. You've raised a ticket with the helpdesk and that's all you can do right now.

MMM

Hi MMM,

yes .. maybe that is the only way. Was wondering that this forum knows my email address, but the main page does not.

Lets see what will happen.

I wrote a ticket, but got no responce from the helpdesk, that they received my ticket. For an answer from helpdesk its to early, but at the moment i dont know if they received something from me.

I also sent an email to sales@battlefront.com, a reply to their email from 2011, where they sent me the download link and the licence key.

But i dont know it this email address is still working

Greetings

Andi

Edited by JG11Preusse
added some information

On 6/28/2021 at 3:10 PM, JG11Preusse said:

Hi MMM,

yes .. maybe that is the only way. Was wondering that this forum knows my email address, but the main page does not.

I wrote a ticket, but got no responce from the helpdesk, that they received my ticket. For an answer from helpdesk its to early, but at the moment i dont know if they received something from me.

I also sent an email to sales@battlefront.com, a reply to their email from 2011, where they sent me the download link and the licence key.

Greetings

Andi

Best to contact @BFCElvis to get your account sorted out.

On 6/28/2021 at 9:10 AM, JG11Preusse said:

Hi MMM,

Greetings

Andi

I replied to you ticket yesterday morning.  It contained information for you to log back into your account. Also, I pointed out that you have the original Game Engine 1 version. Which will not run on Windows 10. You need at least the 3.0 Upgrade.