A Long Shot... Black Sea 1.04

fireship4

Interested in playing against an opponent with BS 1.04.  I am happy to play any side, attack or defense, platoon to battalion sized forces per side.  Realistic formations are preferred, with appropriate point bonuses for the attacking side, extra ammunition on a vehicle of some sort, and rare use of air assets.  I am used to playing battalion sized battles in real-time, however I am open to live turn based games (I think PBEM would be too slow for me).  I prefer longer battles or a few short ones in a row, it does not have to be too regular or regimented.  If I had to guess I would say after all these years I am somewhat middling in skill.  I prefer simple battles for the moment, moving across rough country or villages: a complex city based map or city based river crossing would be a bit much to start with I think.  Larger maps are preferred but the newer (normally user created) really huge ones don't load for me (think Donetsk Airport etc.) and am open to smaller maps if you prefer.

Well two companies forward (the third saved for a second echelon), moving slowly with AFV support, sometimes with tanks upfront.  Mostly as the Russians & Ukrainians at the moment.  I didn't say I did it well...

I do it more out of interest in how the attacks are supposed to work.  I normally ragequit once artillery falls on my head.

Edited by fireship4

• 2 months later...