Black Sea v2.16 is now available!

Surprise! Anyone see this coming? The v2.16 patch can be downloaded now here

Here are some of things that the patch brings:

ART AND MODELS
* Corrections to BTR-70 and -70K vehicle dimensions: it is now smaller.

USER INTERFACE
* MT-12 and SPG-9 teams now use a more appropriate floating icon.
* MT-LBM and MT-LBU 1V14 vehicles now use a more appropriate floating icon.
* BRDM-2 vehicles now use a more appropriate floating icon.

BUG FIXES
* FIXED: Under certain circumstances, the ability to choose between different vehicle types in the editor could cease to function.
* FIXED: Correct desktop tray icon was not appearing.
* FIXED: An issue that could cause save game corruption from playing in TCP/IP Turn-Based mode.

9 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

Surprise! Anyone see this coming?

Thank you for your job! When are you going to fix:

* Incorrect UA artillery ammo (they have RU Kitolov-2M for 2S1 and Gran' for 2B1) - or rename (Gran' as Rak) or delete it (UA don't have an analogue of Kitolov-2M). 
* A broken BM Oplot.

And when we will see the patch for steam?

19 minutes ago, Sophist_13 said:

And when we will see the patch for steam?

6 hours ago, Gkenny said:

When can we expect to see this released on steam?

6 hours ago, foolleon said:

can this  patch  be used to steam version?:ph34r:

The Steam patch will be available very soon. It's already been made and delivered. Since it's our first Steam patch we don't know how long it takes from sending it over until it's release. I imagine everything goes through a process for Steam. Whereas we have the ability to say "it's done. Release it now". We'll all learn something with this.

2 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

The Steam patch will be available very soon. It's already been made and delivered. Since it's our first Steam patch we don't know how long it takes from sending it over until it's release. I imagine everything goes through a process for Steam. Whereas we have the ability to say "it's done. Release it now". We'll all learn something with this.

Thanks for the info!

INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTSThe v2.16 patch for Combat Mission: Black Sea requires that any version of the game be already installed (v1.00 or later).

Presumably this doesn't mean users with 1.04 who haven't bought an engine upgrade can use the patch?  This might want to be made more clear if you need to have game engine 4 installed.

On 5/29/2021 at 11:39 AM, Sorcerer117 said:

Have you guys fixed the Ammo bags on US soldiers? I've heard that there is some graphical bugs on BTRs to.

That's the Steam version. Matrix/Slitherine whoever, hasn't released their version of the patch yet. Hopefully it is fixed though.

Mord.

On 5/27/2021 at 12:14 PM, BFCElvis said:

Didn't you guys not release a patch for Shock Force 2?

2 hours ago, stikkypixie said:

Didn't you guys not release a patch for Shock Force 2?

Nope. This is our first patch that will be released through Steam.

On 6/5/2021 at 10:57 PM, Rokossovski said:

Hmmmm . . . . Still no Steam update. Automatic patching was one of the things I was hoping would be improved with using Steam.

Automatic patching is still a Steam thing. Faster patching is something different. 🙂 We send it off and it's out of our hands.

6 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

Nope. This is our first patch that will be released through Steam.

Automatic patching is still a Steam thing. Faster patching is something different. 🙂 We send it off and it's out of our hands.

There is no delay between uploading a build to Steam and Steam distributing the delta patch. Do you mean you sent it to Slitherine and they are sitting on it?

1 hour ago, SgtHatred said:

There is no delay between uploading a build to Steam and Steam distributing the delta patch. Do you mean you sent it to Slitherine and they are sitting on it?

I don't know if I would describe it as "sitting on it". This is our first Steam patch. I have no idea of what happens between when we send it to Slitherine and when it goes on Steam. Slitherine could very well be testing what we sent them, as we test our "Battlefront" patches. They had asked us for updates on it before we sent it to them......so I don't think "sitting on it"  (which I take as letting it sit in a virtual corner untouched) is how I would describe it. My post was only meant to say that we've completed our part of the process. 

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

I don't know if I would describe it as "sitting on it". This is our first Steam patch. I have no idea of what happens between when we send it to Slitherine and when it goes on Steam. Slitherine could very well be testing what we sent them, as we test our "Battlefront" patches. They had asked us for updates on it before we sent it to them......so I don't think "sitting on it"  (which I take as letting it sit in a virtual corner untouched) is how I would describe it. My post was only meant to say that we've completed our part of the process. 

OK, that makes sense. It sounded like you had uploaded a build to Steam and were just waiting for something that has no wait time, but if it is going through Slitherine first then I suppose that makes sense.