CMCW - Looking for opponent

I will take you on if you are willing to take on a CM2 PBEM newbie.  I have been playing CW, BS and just bought SF2.  I also prefer the smaller and medium sized battles.  I haven't tried quick battles but I suspect it might produce some fun battles.   Also I haven't done a CM2 pbem yet.  So I will need to figure that out but I am guessing it can't be too difficult.  When playing the AI, I try to play within the spirit of the game and kind of role play.  Although I am can play anything goes as well.  Anyway, if you are up to playing a PBEM newbie, I am your guy.  If you prefer someone PBEM experienced, no problem.

Ok great.  I will take a look at the scenarios this morning.  For a first PBEM, I would think something fairly short and not too big just to work out any kinks and get a feel for play.  In the meantime, maybe you can look through scenarios as well to see which ones are appealing to you.  Should be fun.  

I just took a look and I have played all the scenarios through Czechmate except for the 2 campaign night battles.  Of those, my favorites for a PBEM would be Direction Found, Fleeing Altdorf or Bauersdorf.   However I am not sure any of them would really be balanced PBEM games but probably still fun for a learning PBEM game.  I have been playing from smallest to largest.  So I looked at the next two upcoming scenarios and noticed that Skirmish at Sichenhausen is a meeting engagement.  I haven't played it or even looked at it yet but meeting engagements are usually reasonably balanced.  It is a medium size scenario and is 1 hour long and probably a significant time investment.  So what do you think about any of those?  I would play any of them. 

Edited by FogForever