I suffer from CMISD...do you?

I am sure that I have CMISD. 

Combat Mission Information Saturation Disorder.

I get what is in the titles mixed up. I am forgetting what is an actual unit to purchase and see on the map versus off-map only.

And I think it only gets worse with each new module! Just yesterday I told a buddy I was looking forward to modding FJ's into CMRT. He said "they are already IN CMRT..." 😬

Now with so many new titles, CMSF2, CMBS, CMCW...shudder to think, maybe someday Space Lobsters(?)...I start to feel like I am lost in my own museum...

Is there some non-FDA approved supplement I should be taking?

I have similar "problems". Thought it would help to make a spreadsheet, showing the availability of all the vehicle variants, in the different WW2 games and modules... Started it, then gave up quickly because it became tedious. 

Talking about it may help too. And admitting the problem, of course ;)

It gets worse! I was playing a PBEM once and the battle ended. Down there in the set up zone were several units I just somehow never got moving along into the action. It was a big map. I prefer the small battles exactly because I can manage the brain power. Too big a map and too many units...I start to smell the toast burning!

My Mom (R.I.P.) used to play scrabble to keep her brain working and prevent alzheimers. Something worked, maybe not the scrabble. I try to think and hope that CM is my scrabble. 😂

Coffee. Drink more. Or, Dewars. If you don't drink either of those, maybe now's a good time to start. You won't remember your units any better. The difference is, you won't care :D .

Yeah, I'm like you. I miss things as well. Drives me nuts. We have something else in common though. Very smart mothers. Mine too played scrabble well on into her later years and like your mother, she stayed pretty sharp until the end. We can only hope to be as smart as they ;) .

In the mean time, I guess we do what we can :) .