How To Enable Africa Forces Mod?

12 hours ago, Majestic12 said:

Hello there, I recently downloaded SmartWargames's African forces mod. The download was successful but I don't know where/which folder to put the the mod into to enable it. Can this community help?

It works.  I just did it. 

After downloading, place the Zip folder in a empty new folder on your desktop. 

Then Extract the zipped files into the new folder.

Next, as @Erwin said, place the two extracted folders in the following location for a PC: 

My Docs/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Shock Force 2/User Data/Mods

If you have other mods maybe place the CMSF2 African Forces mod in a folder labeled Z.  So the path would then look like the following for a PC:

My Docs/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Shock Force 2/User Data/Mods/Z Folder

or temporarily drag the other mods out of the mod folder. 

He's using the Steam version, so it has to go in the data folder. I'll repeat what I said to you on there.

For Steam you create a folder called "Z" (or "Z Mods" or whatever) in your data folder. Put your mods in that folder.

Will be found under Drive:/Steam/steamapps/common/Combat Mission Shock Force 2/data.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

@Erwin, @mjkerner (Heisenberg), It's a compilation/update Smart Wargames put together. It isn't listed on CMMODs.

Mord.

P.S. All that time he claimed he was building a "tack room" for Martha, he was constructing a Meth bunker for his empire of drugs and debauchery...

Edited by Mord

17 minutes ago, Mord said:

P.S. All that time he claimed he was building a "tack room" for Martha, he was constructing a Meth bunker for his empire of drugs and debauchery...

9 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

Damn, my new avatar give it away, Mord?  Martha said you guys would never buy the the tack locker bit.

Better call Saul........

aCe4S5vh.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 1:48 AM, Erwin said:

Am confused - I got to smart wargames site and one has to pay to subscribe or something?

A grand for every Dropbox access.

Wanted to make clear that this mod was made afaik by @MikeyD . With the help of @37mm we converted it to CMSF2

Dropbox link can be accessed via my signature and this thread aswell:

Edited by Aquila-SmartWargames

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, IanL said:

I'm looking for the mod that @Majestic12 mentioned "SmartWargames's African forces mod". Does anyone know where I can find it? I looked on CM Mods IV and I don't see it. A general google search only served up this thread.

I think is included in the big mod pack from @Aquila-SmartWargames himself but not sure I know that he has a Afrika mod, that it, I will check myself, also about majestic...

Edited by JM Stuff

5 minutes ago, IanL said:

I'm looking for the mod that @Majestic12 mentioned "SmartWargames's African forces mod". Does anyone know where I can find it? I looked on CM Mods IV and I don't see it. A general google search only served up this thread.

If you follow the link in Aquila's signature mods. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1tviryry89g6py7/AAAJpSvGH6u1iEx4WzwVLSnJa?dl=0

And scroll down about 33 entries there is an African forces mod.   Not sure if that's the one your looking for.   

26 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

If you follow the link in Aquila's signature mods. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1tviryry89g6py7/AAAJpSvGH6u1iEx4WzwVLSnJa?dl=0

And scroll down about 33 entries there is an African forces mod.   Not sure if that's the one your looking for.   

this is just what I want to said @MOS:96B2P, but I was searching to the correct page number to find the link, ...you cheat... with your rapidity !😆

Edited by JM Stuff