Briefing Templates/Materials?

Gkenny

Might not be anything you are currently looking for but I have redesigned the AI and Objective Planning worksheets for use with CMCW. These are the ones by Jon Sowden that are found in the back of the "A Scen Design AAR PDF Book" pdf included with the game. I revised the layout (very minimally) and changed the color shading to match the Blue and Red force sections. They are NOT editable pdfs (form fillable) so you can't type directly on them. I just print them out (using draft mode so they don't suck up lots of color printer ink), and then use them for making handwritten notes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 11:25 AM, Double Deuce said:

Might not be anything you are currently looking for but I have redesigned the AI and Objective Planning worksheets for use with CMCW. These are the ones by Jon Sowden that are found in the back of the "A Scen Design AAR PDF Book" pdf included with the game. I revised the layout (very minimally) and changed the color shading to match the Blue and Red force sections. They are NOT editable pdfs (form fillable) so you can't type directly on them. I just print them out (using draft mode so they don't suck up lots of color printer ink), and then use them for making handwritten notes.

Although that's not exactly what I'm looking for (and BF seems to want to be completely radio silent on this topic apparently), it would be nice to have if you wouldn't mind sharing.

I'll get them uploaded and message you a link. 

For the map graphics and such I have been using multiple software (Inkscape and Paint.NET mainly) and online sites like Unit Symbol Generator - www.spatialillusions.com to cobble together stuff I need. I use Inkscape so I can use vector graphic. It's all very time consuming at least until I get enough prebuilt stuff put together.

Edited by Double Deuce