No campaigns / map after download

1 minute ago, Fangs Out said:

attached are screen shots , would it be best for me to ping support? i've tried downloading the rar file twice from different methods and it finishes installing like this every time

2021-05-13.png

2021-05-13 (1).png

Ok, so that looks correct.  So all of the scenario and campaigns etc are in your Documents - Battlefront folder.  You should see them in “Battle” and “Campaigns” in game or you can load them in the Scenario Editor.

24 minutes ago, Fangs Out said:

Correction, download and everything, maps and everything , no campaigns or scenarios, screenshots for proof. any 1609893494_2021-05-13(2).thumb.png.37d482d3a2a8765fbb0dc168f1e6c21a.png?

2021-05-13 (3).png

So those folders are empty?  Why do I see the US Campaign “Lions of Catigny”?  Open the game and click “Campaigns”...send a screenshot of what you see.

41 minutes ago, Fangs Out said:

Correction, download and everything, maps and everything , no campaigns or scenarios, screenshots for proof. any 1609893494_2021-05-13(2).thumb.png.37d482d3a2a8765fbb0dc168f1e6c21a.png?

2021-05-13 (3).png

Did you move folders "User Data" and "Game Files"

FROM DOCUMENTS

TO Drive D?

those two folders should be found in: Documents -> Battlefront -> Combat Mission-> Cold War

1 minute ago, Artkin said:

Did you move folders "User Data" and "Game Files"

FROM DOCUMENTS

TO Drive D?

those two folders should be found in: Documents -> Battlefront -> Combat Mission-> Cold War

Good catch.  That seems to be the problem.  Where they are the game can’t see them.  Documents looks like it is on the C drive.

Not sure if this is related to your problem but:

I have installed the game from a non-admin user account.

I was prompted for the admin password and entered it. The install proceeded successfully.

After that, all scenario etc. folders where shown as empty in the game. I also could not save hotkeys!

The problems vanished when I started running the game as admin (from my non-admin user account).

Try to change and save hotkeys to find out if it is an admin privileges related problem.

Best regards,
Thomm

Edited by Thomm

12 hours ago, The_Capt said:

So those folders are empty?  Why do I see the US Campaign “Lions of Catigny”?  Open the game and click “Campaigns”...send a screenshot of what you see.

Here's what it looks like on the inside. I'll try to run it as admin later

2021-05-14.png

1 minute ago, Fangs Out said:

Here's what it looks like on the inside. I'll try to run it as admin later

2021-05-14.png

Ok, so you need to move "Game Files and User Data" back into your Documents folder (looks like it is on your C drive).  Where you have them right now, the game cannot see them.  They are there but in order to be seen you need to put them where the game is looking.