Scenario Up

Ok, so while I get things sorted out at The Scenario Depot, I have made a dropbox account and will host some scenarios in the interim. Rather than providing bunches of links to the scenarios (as they grow in number), I'm providing a link through my own website located here:  The Art of Glenn Davy. Click on the text on the front page and on the navigation bar (top left) you will see a link to "Battlefront". In there you will find my scenarios. At this time the only one up is for Red Thunder (F&R not required). I hope to add a couple more tomorrow. Simply click on the image and you will be taken to the dropbox link for the download. Note this is for the Soviets as the human player and the Germans as the AI/computer player only.

If you have any problems getting the file or something's wrong with it when you load/play it, please let me know here. This is the first "real" scenario I've done so there will probably be a few things with the AI that may or may not make sense. Right now it is what it is, but I've gained a vast amount of new knowledge over the past 2 or 3 weeks thanks to people here, so the improvements should be fairly significant going forward. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.