The Battlefront.com website is down

As some of you may know the Battlefront.com website is down. We've been working on this since yesterday and won't stop until we're up and running.

In the meantime this means you will not be able to purchase anything new or access your accounts. If you need a download link open a ticket with the Help Desk and I can get you a download link. However, I won't have access to your license keys.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

well, at least this didn't occur on an Eagles home game sunday, that would be particularly cruel to Elvis. Although if they are as bad as last year that might save him some suffering (this coming from a Bengals fan, so definitely not gloating)

• BFCElvis pinned and featured this topic
25 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

well, at least this didn't occur on an Eagles home game sunday, that would be particularly cruel to Elvis. Although if they are as bad as last year that might save him some suffering (this coming from a Bengals fan, so definitely not gloating)

Yeah, that would have been a difficult situation. I was down in Philly yesterday.....Man, I miss living there.

• BFCElvis unfeatured and unpinned this topic
10 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

I can get you a download link. However, I won't have access to your license keys.

Perfect time to remind people (if they don't already do it) to create multiple copies of their license keys. I have a master email that contains all my keys. Every time I get a new game/module I open the email, hit reply, add the labeled key (Ex CMBS e5ty336...)to the email, and resend it to myself. I keep a Combat Mission folder on Yahoo where I put all of them. I also have a back up file on my comp just in case my internet goes out etc. So, between BF, my email, and my comp, I am pretty much covered. Keeping a copy on a thumb drive, portable drive or note book wouldn't be a bad idea either. The more places the better, I say.

Mord.