Battlefront site down?

2 hours ago, VelesTruck said:

As far as I know CM:CW will be on Stream and Slitherine in ... June? i think.

That is correct. Unless there are some issues with the PBEM++ feature that will be tested between now and then. Steam = June!

Down here in Germany, too.

Same Database error quoted above. For me its down since around noon, I hope it didn't cost them too many sales (bad timing on a weekend, staff out of office, people tend to buy games at this time...). I wanted to buy SF2 and refuse to do it via Steam because I think the 30% cut for Valve is a rip-off for developers like Battlefront, so I'll just wait until everything works again, but I assume many other people won't :(

For sure we rather have you guys buy straight from us, and get Steam access with it, but remember we wouldn't be on Steam if we didn't see a financial benefit to be there.   Which means appreciate every sale, no matter where you go to for a Combat Mission game.  We're sensible people ;) 

Quick update.  Our e-commerce host's tech support is usually quick to respond and fix problems.  Good individuals that we've been interacting with for 5+ years (I suspect most e-commerce companies have "revolving door" problems with their tech people).  We have not heard back from them today.

We hope to have a better update for you soon.

Steve

4 hours ago, z1812 said:

I am using Brave as my alternate Browser when Chrome seems finnicky.

Chrome, Firefox, and Safari don't work for me.  I don't think it is working for you either.  Check Brave and I think you will see it is cached.  If you can navigate the whole website, freely, then *that* is interesting indeed.

Steve