Why are modern CM title soldiers all white men?

13 minutes ago, chuckdyke said:

Give credit where it is due. 

Yep - you certainly have a penchant for cross-posting the same message in multiple forums and have strayed entirely, completely off the original topic with this one here. 

It may be hard to spot but the Russians in the titles include a number of central Asian textures, though the common head model isn't really amenable to those  textures. Recently I did some tests, trying to create female faces for the standard model. It came out better than expected. If for CMBS module I get the order 'Include female soldiers in the Croatian army' I'll be able to do it.

women soldiers.jpg

3 hours ago, Badger73 said:

Yo, @Mord - what are the URL's where I can find your FOG2 mods?  I'd like to check them out.  Thanks.  👍

Ask and receive. Mord is a full service Mod Station, opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Available for birthdays, Bar Miztvahs, and bachelorette parties. Come for the mods, stay for the scenic vistas and his personality defects.

PM sent.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

4 minutes ago, Mord said:

Ask and receive. Mord is a full service Mod Station, opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Available for birthdays, Bar Miztvahs, and bachelorette parties. Come for the mods, stay for the scenic vistas and his personality defects.

PM sent.

Mord.

In between writing 'I was a half-track gunner war memoirs' of course ... 😏

5 hours ago, Mord said:

PM sent.

Mord.

¿Is that also valid for "Chiringuitos and tapas bars"... ?😂

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

¿Is that also valid for "Chiringuitos and tapas bars"... ?😂

Who the heck are you, and what did you do with my buddy with all the numbers in his name?

Mord.

8 hours ago, MikeyD said:

It may be hard to spot but the Russians in the titles include a number of central Asian textures, though the common head model isn't really amenable to those  textures. Recently I did some tests, trying to create female faces for the standard model. It came out better than expected. If for CMBS module I get the order 'Include female soldiers in the Croatian army' I'll be able to do it.

women soldiers.jpg

I like this effort.  Perhaps there is a male chauvanistic attitude here.  It's way past time that CM2 features females.  (But no make-up??  I bet there would be some.)

Edited by Erwin

9 minutes ago, dbsapp said:

Please, don't forget that some soldiers are part of LGBT+ community.

I do hope it will be reflected in the game.

Waiting for the next non-binary patch!

Ok, we also need a voice option that is campy...  

And wot about the tranny's that are now in the army?

Edited by Erwin

5 minutes ago, Erwin said:

There speaks a man with little experience with females lol.

No here speaks a man who has deployed on operations with females.  Afghanistan 2012 ... day two of a PSYOPs deployment with a company team to Deh Rawud.

Makeup.thumb.jpg.419901bab115217e332a0971364388ac.jpg

Edited by Combatintman

21 minutes ago, dbsapp said:

Please, don't forget that some soldiers are part of LGBT+ community.

I do hope it will be reflected in the game.

Waiting for the next non-binary patch!

I prefer binary patches, don't want to compile the patches myself.

14 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Ok, we also need a voice option that is campy...  

And wot about the tranny's that are now in the army?

What about them Erwin?

They're human beings and they deserve to be able to do what anyone else can in the US military.

The only thing your good for is sitting in your chair and bitching about people taking jobs or something, luckily your backwards disgusting opinions are all very unpopular with most of the country. Keep your bigoted views to yourself or find some obscure dirty hole on the internet where you can whine.