Quick battle - AI mechanized troops deployement

While doing a defense quick battle against the AI , i had some weird feeling seeing m113 without inf inside and footman running alone.
After that game i did some QB test run with the scenario author test against a mechanized soviet battalion and  each time at the deployment, all the infantry started outside their IFV/APC. I did those tests on huge and large map and did it from meeting engagement to assault , with BMP ad BTR and the result was always the same.

I would like to know if its a bug, in intended or maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Quick battles being what they are, you pretty much cant avoid this.

The AI plans have to work without the knowledge of what they're ordering - the same orders have to work for an engineer platoon or an abrams company.

QBs are not good against the AI, except as a way to test things with some rng/hidden information. It might accidentally create a competitive game occasionally, but it'll be entirely by chance.

Building a QB AI plan, you don't know if the player is going to select all tanks, all infantry, all recon armor or all light trucks That necessarily limits your ability to be 'clever' in planning your AI movements. One thing I've done in the past is import a QB map into the editor, import the troops I want, massage the AI orders so they act logically for what they are, then resave as a 'scenario'