Megalon's Youtube AAR Thread

8 hours ago, MikeyD said:

You did distressingly, unusually well in that scenario. Where are the holes through the M60A2 commander's cupolas that  I always get?😱

I honestly think I lucked out.  I received a total of two hits from very long range on my Starships.  The Sagger carrying BMP’s either got knocked out or went to ground early.  My first spot was a command BMP and that died alongside the REDFOR FO APC.  The Redeye SAM teams kept the Migs at bay.  I got zero casualties from the opening rocket attack.

I got all the lucky breaks.  

• 2 weeks later...

Great videos, I've subscribed. I watched the last part of 'Stemming the Tide' last night and it looks a right tough fight.

It's one of the things I'm really enjoying about this version of CM, it seems like the AI can give you a good hard game if you make any mistakes, I'm dreading taking on a human opponent!

I eagerly watched your Stemming the Tide video, having banged my head against that battle multiple times (the best I could pull was a draw.) I noticed the number of times you said "mad scramble" in the narration- it's a good alternate title for the scenario. 

The cool thing about that scenario is that there are 3 different AI plans and you never know which one is going to happen. You actually lucked out early game in the AI plan you went up against. Some of the other plans would have jammed you up right out of the gate!

Very much enjoy your content. Hope you do some more CMCW in the future.

7 hours ago, Green Clutch said:

The cool thing about that scenario is that there are 3 different AI plans and you never know which one is going to happen. You actually lucked out early game in the AI plan you went up against. Some of the other plans would have jammed you up right out of the gate!

Wait....it get's worse?😝

7 hours ago, Green Clutch said:

Very much enjoy your content. Hope you do some more CMCW in the future.

I'm just finishing up with a Red Thunder vid that ought to be posted tomorrow.  After that, I'm heading back to CW for more getting thrashed by the Group Soviet Forces Germany.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...