v2.11 patch is now available to download

Yeah, attempting to download the Windows 3GB version, but nothing is downloading.

Ahh, Nevermind...All is well now as I simply had to wait a few minutes before the download started. 

Edited by JoMac

15 minutes ago, Holman said:

Downloaded in less than three minutes here in Philadelphia. No issues.

Philly? What part? That's where I was before moving to Pennsyltuckey. I plan on the moving trucks pulling up the day after my daughter graduates high school next year.

I never patched anything, once in a while I just do a fresh download and install. To patch something, I suppose you download the patch in the data folder. Anything else I need to do, or I got it wrong? Assistance will be appreciated.  

Question about install the update ?

After installing the update, I notice that the Mod Tools folder is already filled with unzipped brz files, and that's fine, and we win time, is it a new way to present updates, or am I, the only one to have this, and this could be from my older installation ?

Mean also when you make an update you have to save yours older Mod Tools folder !!!

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

That doesn’t sound right JM. Do you mean un-Rezexploded brz files? Either way, something is goofy there because there shouldn’t be any type of brz files in the mod tools folder, unless you left them in there after rezexploding them at some earlier time.

1 hour ago, chuckdyke said:

I never patched anything, once in a while I just do a fresh download and install. To patch something, I suppose you download the patch in the data folder. Anything else I need to do, or I got it wrong? Assistance will be appreciated.  

Just to make sure that we're clear......Do not download and run a patch from inside any Combat Mission game's directory. I usually run my patch and installers from my Downloads folder. While installing you'll be prompted to "point" the installation to the correct folder (it defaults to the default main game installation folder). 

On 5/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, BFCElvis said:

Philly? What part? That's where I was before moving to Pennsyltuckey. I plan on the moving trucks pulling up the day after my daughter graduates high school next year.

We've been in Roxborough/Manayunk for 20 years now, with friends all over town!