WIP: Campaign Pack "Against all Odds"

To sum up all the work, I am doing, I have decided to open one thread for my whole project. 

I will create a campaign pack, including 3 campaigns. Name will be "Against all Odds" in reminescence at an old superb CMBO-Campaign.

"Tiger Trail"  Belorussia summer 1944

"Final Hope"  South of Berlin spring 1945

"Broken Fortress" East Prussia winter 1945

At the moment, there is enough F&R stuff for players soon after the release. So, estimated arrival time of this pack will be in 12-18 months. 

@Vergeltungswaffe:

Due to real life, I was forced to make a CM - Break for almost seven years 😪     

But meanwhile creating CM-stuff is my way to relaxe after a hard working day with more real life problems than is dear to one...

So, despite the fact, this project is very ambitious, I am confident to release the pack not later than October 2022...

7 hours ago, Mr.X said:

@Vergeltungswaffe:

Due to real life, I was forced to make a CM - Break for almost seven years 😪     

But meanwhile creating CM-stuff is my way to relaxe after a hard working day with more real life problems than is dear to one...

So, despite the fact, this project is very ambitious, I am confident to release the pack not later than October 2022...

Life is like that. Priorities.

Really glad you've been able to take some time to enjoy your hobby, that's important too.

We all get to benefit from your destressing. :D

God bless and keep you and your family. I hope you'll be able to finish it all, not because I want it, but because things go well for you.

@Vergeltungswaffe: thanks 👍😎

In the past, some really exciting projects unfortunately never came to an end (for example "Carrillon Nose" - a similar monster project, but also two of my own projects for CMBN) - so, I don`t wanna promise to much. 

At the moment, working on three campaigns is a feeling like climbing the K2 winter summit 🥶 but even this succeeded 🤠

8 hours ago, Mr.X said:

@Vergeltungswaffe: thanks 👍😎

In the past, some really exciting projects unfortunately never came to an end (for example "Carrillon Nose" - a similar monster project, but also two of my own projects for CMBN) - so, I don`t wanna promise to much. 

At the moment, working on three campaigns is a feeling like climbing the K2 winter summit 🥶 but even this succeeded 🤠

You're very welcome and I can only imagine what working on 3 campaigns must be like.

But don't rush and enjoy the journey. 👍

@Mr.X Be aware that I have made a scenario named "Against all Odds" for the recent F& R release. The campaign name might confuse the players. Personally I will not be upset, if you do not change your campaign name. It will really be a fight against all odds, as it was for that war end period. BTW : good preview pictures.

@Snake_Eye:

Oh sorry, I wasn‘t aware of this 😬

But the title „Against all Odds“ was only chosen for the Campaign Pack. So, this title will not appear in the game. The single campaigns are named „Tiger Trail“, „Final Hope“ and „Broken Fortress“.

Regards 

Mr.X

23 hours ago, Mr.X said:

@Snake_Eye:

Oh sorry, I wasn‘t aware of this 😬

But the title „Against all Odds“ was only chosen for the Campaign Pack. So, this title will not appear in the game. The single campaigns are named „Tiger Trail“, „Final Hope“ and „Broken Fortress“.

Regards 

Mr.X

Do not worry. "Against all odds" is a well chosen title for your campaign. It will depict perfectly the feeling the German soldiers had at the time specially for those fighting on the Eastern front. Your pictures are pretty good and the landscape makes me eager to discover your campaign when it will come to us. Thumb up !

• 1 year later...

This project is not dead at all 😀

The Campaign "Tiger Trail" is going into the final stage of developement. There will be 16 single missions to be playtested. 

First mission for testing is ready now. 

"KG Kuehn Adamowicze":  Command elements of Panzer-Division "Totenkopf", attacking a soviet bridgehead northwest of Grodno. Map size 2km x 2,5km.

2:30 hours. 

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will send you the file.

Regards Mr.X 

On 5/16/2021 at 2:31 AM, Mr.X said:

tabtw8is.jpg

First I was thinking this is a picture from CMx1, and I was surprise to see beautiful vehicles that I was thinking well CMx1 was not bad at all, untill I check correctly  and see the soldiers, and recognized  this is well from CMx2.

Not bads graphics to present only a little strange on the first approach.

JM