What Subject For The First CMCW Module?

12 hours ago, Centurian52 said:

A Germany module seems the most important to me. The West Germans would have been the most numerous NATO force on the ground at the start of the war and would have carried the majority of the early fighting. So we desperately need to have them represented. Next most urgent after that is British forces. I've just got to take that Chieftain out for a spin.

Pretty much what Royal Armoured Corps crews thought in the 1970s/1980s before the thing broke down on its way from the tank sheds to the camp gates. 😏

51 minutes ago, Sequoia said:

Nationale Volksarmee (or something like that). The East German Army.

oohhhh, east germans.  I am hoping they will turn their weapons on their soviet overlords.  Actually, that would be a cool hypothetical red on red fight.  Or maybe some blue+red fighting red. 

25 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

oohhhh, east germans.  I am hoping they will turn their weapons on their soviet overlords.  Actually, that would be a cool hypothetical red on red fight.  Or maybe some blue+red fighting red. 

ooooh yeah, the opportunities for.... all kinds of creative fun.  Hell eventually how about an East Bloc revolt where the West Germans intervene...

7 hours ago, Combatintman said:

Pretty much what Royal Armoured Corps crews thought in the 1970s/1980s before the thing broke down on its way from the tank sheds to the camp gates. 😏

Not too many tactical games take reliability into account, so your Panthers, King Tigers, Chieftains, and T64s all show up to the battlefield instead of suffering broken final drives, engine fires, and blown engines during the road march. 

Heck, all the systems on the M60A2 platoon are functional, which is probably more fictional than a company of Panthers making it to a battle after a 200km road march. 

22 hours ago, sburke said:

Am I the only one that wants Canadians?  Where is Ian?  C'mon First Clash, Kenneth Macksey? no takers?  Outstanding read.  I've wanted to do the 4th CMBG ever since messing with MBT game.

Are you even reading the whole thread? /S  The second post in is my vote for Canadians!

6 minutes ago, Heirloom_Tomato said:

Are you even reading the whole thread? /S  The second post in is my vote for Canadians!

you expect me to remember something from April?  I can barely remember yesterday... what day is it?  Is the Canadian module out yet?