Bug/glitch thread

Bufo

1 hour ago, Redwolf said:

When a TOW M151 crew crawls around after the vehicle is gone, then it says "not deployed". It can't be deployed, so that text is misleading/a bug.

You are going to need to be more specific, as deploying dismounted M151 TOWs seems to be working fine in editor and gameplay.  Has the team suffered casualties? 3 men is, I think, bare minimum to handle the TOW system dismounted.

7 minutes ago, akd said:

You are going to need to be more specific, as deploying dismounted M151 TOWs seems to be working fine in editor and gameplay.  Has the team suffered casualties? 3 men is, I think, bare minimum to handle the TOW system dismounted.

Yeah, it doesn't have enough men. That's why the deploy button doesn't appear. Never mind then. Maybe the "not deployed" message could be clearer or not being displayed.

6 minutes ago, Redwolf said:

Yeah, it doesn't have enough men. That's why the deploy button doesn't appear. Never mind then. Maybe the "not deployed" message could be clearer or not being displayed.

I suppose it makes it clear that they still have some elements of the TOW system, and if you remount them on the vehicle it will probably work (might test that if you get a chance with this team).

2 minutes ago, akd said:

I suppose it makes it clear that they still have some elements of the TOW system, and if you remount them on the vehicle it will probably work (might test that if you get a chance with this team).

I have a savegame but I think the vehicle is toast. Was testing Soviet artillery, so...

30 minutes ago, Kevin2k said:

I think the turret rotation is not working in a lower-detail model of the M60A3 (TTS). It glitches from showing the proper rotation to pointing straight ahead. As a consequence the shadow of the gun barrel is always straight ahead.

Logged (for all M60-series).

Edited by akd

Now the M60 again, but different one: The Machine Gun. It only has a bi-pod when prone, the bi-pod disappears in other stances.

At first I thought this is just a known game limitation, but in a game like CMRT the MG 42 bipod does have two appearances, depending on stance.

I am on a roll... US infantry lower-detail models have no helmets on. In other words, you zoom out a bit and their helmets disappear. As observed with "balanced" graphics setting.

Edit: sometimes the helmet disappearance is very obvious and close, like 15 meters. Other times it is distant and harder to notice. It depends on framerate I recon.

Edited by Kevin2k

9 hours ago, t34577685 said:

seems there are no exe in mod tool folder.

although I Can use exe from other CM 

I just copied and pasted the exe from another game into CMCW. There was no exploded folder either, so I just created one. Just tested everything and it works fine.