Just received an email - it's on!

2 minutes ago, Thewood1 said:

Is anyone else having issues with the downlad button on the share site.  I select the windows file and hit download and nothing happens.  Had no issues with F&R last week.

Most likely being hugged to death by all of us eager beavers :)

21 minutes ago, Bil Hardenberger said:

Have fun with the game guys.. please post your reactions!  Curious if you think its as cool as we do.  :) 

First impression is that it feels just right like a upgrade to a full military simulator............... If that makes sense, all tactics seem to be executed somewhat differently than previously. 

10 minutes ago, Amedeo said:

Fightin' 41 ready for action! 😀

9 minutes ago, purpheart23 said:

Well at least the "Fighting 41" got an honorable mention. Good job boys, and thanks Battlefront and Co.

The Fightin' 41 was the first batch sent out. I had to give them a hollar. 

19 minutes ago, liamb said:

Hmm didn't want to verify it but will let me install it. 

Lucky I trust you Elvis!

This is true of any CM title. You just have to bypass that in the Security section of System Preferences to say "Open Anyway", and then when the window comes up "open"  (Resist the temptation to just hit Return there because "Cancel" is the default and it will stop 🙂  Don't ask how I know this)

Dave

I almost thought that you released the game as it didn't say anything about pre-order on the product page when the news about CMCW hit the community like a tactical nuke! So I bought it at once hoping for a download link but I suspected that I was most likely pre-ordering the game :) Either way it was a pleasant surprise and the wait from product announcement to actual delivery has been the shortest for any CM title that I can remember?!