Just received an email - it's on!

5 minutes ago, liamb said:

Typical - you send an important email and people only read the first line ...

LOL, I was about to quote the rest of the email.

For those who are wondering: It says not to trumpet out the news publicly, so that the server infrastructure can deal better with the initial load.

Anyway: 15 minute download here.

Best regards,
Thomm

I think BFCElvis gives the servers an hour or so before he sends out the e-mails.

But yeah, reading and follow instructions is not always easy and I guess most of all everyone is happy and when you show your wife the email and you get a very pitiful look and a nod... you need to share with some who understands!! :D

14 minutes ago, ratdeath said:

I think BFCElvis gives the servers an hour or so before he sends out the e-mails.

I thought it would be The One and put it up last night. There were a bunch of guys that were going to try to break it last night but we were feeling pretty confident. I wanted to give them a chance to give the thumbs up before releasing this morning. I can't do that with a module because people have access to the base game download already. That isn’t the case with a brand new game.

Just now, Thewood1 said:

Is anyone else having issues with the downlad button on the share site.  I select the windows file and hit download and nothing happens.  Had no issues with F&R last week.

I had a guy email me that he had an issue. I suggested he disable his firewall and anti-virus software during the download. I haven't heard back from him. I probably should have added to try a different browser too. One of those 3 things is the likely cause.