Cold War Release Date Pool

Probus

On 4/27/2021 at 9:02 AM, Aragorn2002 said:

I'd rather call myself a realist, but okay. 🙂

Faith restored since FR, so I go for the 28th.

What is the difference between being cynical and being experienced? When you're cynical, you expect something will be late. When you're experienced, you know it will be late!

On 4/27/2021 at 12:07 PM, DesertFox said:

LOL! Wait I have to ask my crystal ball...Yes! As with the F&R Release, Elvis will begin sending out batches of emails with download links at 19:30 CEST. 😅

I usually find it much easier to just say 1300 ET,CT,MT, or PT and let the other guy figure it out. When it's the same time for 6 months, why bother to specify standard or daylight savings? By the way, the concept of different times have been around for a long time, and everyone you ask why we use it gives you a different answer. The one I like the best is that it started in Scandinavia so people could have an extra hour of sunlight in the parks in the summer evenings!

40 minutes ago, Vet 0369 said:

By the way, the concept of different times have been around for a long time, and everyone you ask why we use it gives you a different answer. The one I like the best is that it started in Scandinavia so people could have an extra hour of sunlight in the parks in the summer evenings!

I think that's my favorite answer!

OK!  Now my hopes are really up.  Have you guys seen Elvis' last posting on the Grogheads Forum website?

On 12 April "Zulu1966" posted:

If cold war makes an April release i shall eat my hat and several other peoples as well.

Today, Elvis posted:

Ya might want to start looking for the tastiest hat you can find. Just sayin. 

Hope that is not a teasing statement.  As an optimist I have cleared all social events from the calendar for this Saturday night in anticipation.

14 hours ago, RescueToaster said:

The file is .rar / .pkg files are dated 4/29/21 on the downloader page, so I submit that those who guessed Thursday the 29th are technically correct!

.. Is anyone buying that?

If you could download it then, then I'll give it some credit, otherwise, I'm not buying it! 😆