Cold War Release Date Pool

Probus

Since the F&R release date pool was so popular and the CW release is imminent, I thought I'd start another one. Winner gets upvoted to infinity and beyond. 

I'm going with April 30th since I think BF can still make April. That's only 3 days but I have faith! What does our resident skeptic think @Aragorn2002???

1 hour ago, Probus said:

Since the F&R release date pool was so popular and the CW release is imminent, I thought I'd start another one. Winner gets upvoted to infinity and beyond. 

I'm going with April 30th since I think BF can still make April. That's only 3 days but I have faith! What does our resident skeptic think @Aragorn2002???

I'd rather call myself a realist, but okay. 🙂

Faith restored since FR, so I go for the 28th.

Edited by Aragorn2002

3 minutes ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

I'll go April 30th also, but it's academic because nothing will pry me away from FR for a while.

I'm really looking forward to trying my hand at pre Abrams and post Abrams. The difference has to be huge, but these early Abrams are not the tanks of Black Sea or Shock Force 2, even. 

105mm, Fire Control not as spiffy. Are there significant armor differences vs kinetic penetrators?

Just now, Probus said:

I'm really looking forward to trying my hand at pre Abrams and post Abrams. The difference has to be huge, but these early Abrams are not the tanks of Black Sea or Shock Force 2, even. 

105mm, Fire Control not as spiffy. Are there significant armor differences vs kinetic penetrators?

I'm looking forward to M48's wrecking shop despite their inherent inferiority, because, well,...their M48's.